Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Potty Talk

Some, no, all of Jack's favorite expressions involve body parts or bodily fluids or some combo of the two. The grosser the better. Anyone have any tips on stopping this? Aside from "wait til he's old enough to move out". Yeah thanks.

Jack: Fart, fart, fart, crap your butt...(he's sort of singing this absent-mindedly)
me: Sigh. Jack stop with the potty talk please.
Jack: Just because you're crapping doesn't mean...
me: Jack! Sheesh!
Jack: (stops quickly) That's not bad, Mom.
me: Yes, it's nasty and I don't want to hear it.
Jack: But what if I want to hear it.
me: (now I can't resist) You want to hear about everyone crapping in their pants and farting all day long? How is that good??
Jack: (cracking up) Ah haha, you said crap!
me: (trying not to laugh now, and still lay down the law) It's okay to be funny once in awhile, but when I say stop, I mean stop. Got it?
Jack: (has to get one more in) Okay, I will stop saying Fart and Crap and Butt and Crap your Butt, and ...
me: Jaaaackkkkk...
Jack: (thinks for a minute) How about poop? Hm?
me: Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment