Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Dream

Jack: Mom, I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamed that I was with Cameren and I was climbing this big pole and I was going way faster than I can normally climb so that's how I knew it was a dream. So I got to the top or close to it and then I got scared so I jumped and landed right on my stomach! And then a HUGE wind came and blew up my shorts. They blew up so big that they couldn't hold any more air. Then they POPPED! Like when you blow up a bag and pop it? Just like that. And then you could see my underwear and Cameren started laughing that he could see my underwear. And it was so funny, like undies all over the place. Wooo hoooo!

me: I dreamed that a baby was crawling after me and pulling on my leg. It was wearing a blue onesie.

Jack: That's not very interesting at all. Is that why you wake up so early?

No comments:

Post a Comment