Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Our regularly scheduled progamming will resume...

Tonight.

I was laid out with strep yesterday and all of last night. Things can get very trippy with a 102.4 fever. At one point I really thought I was in the hospital. It was about 12:30 a.m. I had been sleeping on and off for oohhhhhh about 8 hours already!

Jack of course was less than thrilled about my being flat out and unable to lift my head.

Jack: (trying to pull me to a sitting position) Come ON! I want you to read stories tonight.
me: Jack I can't even lift my head so Daddy will read tonight. I promise I'll feel better tomorrow.
Jack: Oh you always say that. You're fiiiinnnnneee (tug, tug)
me: Not happening, sorry. (my head flops back onto the pillow)
Jack: I don't want Daddy to read. You read waaaayyyyy better! (sees my look of warning) Sigh...oh all right. (then calls to Dennis) Come on! I guess you're reading to me! It better be good!

Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment