Friday, July 23, 2010

He says the funniest sh*t!

Jack was supposed to go on a field trip to a lake with his camp class. It started raining, with a bit of thunder mixed in for good measure. Needless to say the trip was canceled. Since Daddy signed up to be a chaperone of said trip, he took Jack out of camp and they hit the town. This was the phone call I got from Jack.

Jack: Hi Mommy! Our trip was canceled. Too much rain and we can't go swimming. Daddy took me to the mall, but the power was out. So now we're going to Ikea. (meaningful pause) It's our only hope!

He really sounded like Princess Leia when she made her plea to Obi Wan...And I'm not even a Star Wars geek!

I guess they had a good time, and ended up back at the mall when the power was restored. I got to sit here and work all day. Well, I'm not working at this exact minute, but you know what I mean! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment