Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Spy Domino's


Pizza. Not the toy. Well, actually both. Jack, his Uncle John and I passed a Domino's pizza place on the way to the farm to go apple picking today. What an amazing September day. I love this month for so many reasons. Jack and I met up with my brother, sister, brother-in-law, nephew, niece, mom, mom's husband and my 2nd cousin. Whew! Dennis is in Chicago for the week. Bummer!

Jack: Heyyyy Dominos! That's funny!
me: Huh?
Jack: What if that was what delivered your food?
John: That is a food place you know. Pizza?
Jack: I know. What I'm saying is, what if actual dominoes delivered your food to your door! And then they all started to fall down in a line and your pizza flew up in the air and landed in your hands.
me: Now that's an idea. Dominoes that deliver Domino's! You may be on to something.
Jack: Yeah, that is pretty funny.
me: It's like on "I Spy" where the domino general comes out and marches around with his moustache, right?
Jack: No, it's not like that at all.
me: Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment