Sunday, December 19, 2010

Birthday Plans...

Well, on December 25th it will be exactly one month until Jack turns 6 (and one month until I launch the new blog...not designed yet, so don't go critiquing yet!!) Christmas really speeds up the party planner in me. That's when I realize I'm running out of time. We went back and forth on what to do for Jack's birthday. But it's really up to him. He still wants a gymnastics birthday, even though a really convenient Tae Kwon Do party would work for me. So, gymnastics it is. I'll call and arrange the details tomorrow. And I think, gasp, invite the entire 1st grade class? Oh why the hell not. :)

Jack: I definitely want a gymnastics birthday. Because they give you a medal and a t-shirt.

me: Jack, we can buy you a medal and a t-shirt.

Jack: Yeah, but at the gymnastics party you have to EARN the medal and t-shirt.

I don't have the heart to tell him that all birthday parties get medals and all birthday boys and girls get t-shirts. Why argue. :)  Now to call my friend about the 6-year-old birthday cake! Here's a peek of the cake from last year. Amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment