Saturday, January 22, 2011

I tried, I really tried Blogger (now it's really 4 days til we move)

But you're not playing nicey nice. What's the deal with everything that's become second nature to me in the last year being tossed to the curb. HUH? I know how to upload a freaken photo. I know how to change my settings. YOU'RE NOT LETTING ME. I'm breaking up with you. Via blog. Wordpress is smarter and I like smart. You have 4 days to perform a miracle and i am not going to upload that header one more effen time. I think we're moving here! (Sorry to confuse y'all) Sigh, I'll let you know when it's official.

Anyway, enough about me! Jack was very excited today because we had a big family party for his 6th birthday. He was wild as usual when a big crowd gathers. My brother was the last to arrive.

Jack: Hi Uncle John! Where's my present!

me: Jack! Come on, let him get in the door!

Jack: (whispering) but he always has a present.

me: Well you're spoiled then.

John: It's in the car, you'll have to wait a bit, okay?

Jack: Was that enough of a wait? Can I have it now?

me: Will you let him take his coat off and get something to eat?

Jack: (paces for 30 seconds) Come on EAT! How about now?

me: Sigh...

I can't believe how materialistic 5-year-olds are. Hahahah, did I just say that? That's funny. I wonder where he gets that from.

Okay, I gotta go now because I just got a big box of new clothes delivered and I can't wait to open it!

No comments:

Post a Comment