Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What Daddy says when I'm not there...

Jack: I could tell that Daddy was mad at me and then at the cats.

me: How?

Jack: Ed was at his food bowl and Daddy pushed him out of the way to put the food in.

me: Oh, that's too bad. Ed is anxious to eat.

Jack: But he was really mad at me.

me: For what?

Jack: I don't know. Well, he was mad at me because he was mad at you.

me: Why was he mad at me?

Jack: Because you were late from your class and now he's late for work.

me: Oh.

Jack: And, Daddy called you a name.

me: He did, did he? What was it.

Jack: He said you were two peas in a pod. That sounds awful.

me: Wasn't he talking about us being two peas in a pod?

Jack: Oh no, it was very much directly at you.

2 comments:

  1. The world hates a snitch. Tell him to internalize it, then talk to a therapist in 15 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! He probably will BE a therapist in 15 years.

    ReplyDelete